THIS IS A 2-PART COURSE OF TEACHING AND DISCUSSION.
The core of this very important teaching is self-empowerment through knowing who you really are.
Do you wake up in the morning feeling powerless or empowered?
Julius tells us we are Gods who have forgotten themselves. But what does this really mean? How do you even begin to embark on the knowing that you are the powerful essence behind how everything works?
This teaching will make a world of a difference. It is the difference between sadness, depression, disappointment and joy, fulfilment and peace.
It is a teaching that revisits some of the fundamental truths on which the more advanced teachings are based. It is perfect for newer students as well as long-standing students who gain a fresh perspective every time Julius tackles a subject from a different angle.
- How we forgot who we were.
- The various concepts of God.
- God according to Julius.
- How we came to be on earth.
- A time in our history when we were helped by other beings in the universe.
- What this physical plane is.
- The definition of illusion.
- What happens to experiences on this physical plane.
- Stagnation and the way to expansion.
- About victimhood.
- About you being the creator of your life.
- How to use all this information.
There’s more to know:
- How do we manifest what we want in life?
- What is happening to Mother earth.
- About judgment and allowance of thoughts.
- Where does judgment of self come from?
- A beautiful analogy of the rose and Source.
- Description of the fascinating red matter.
- How to keep focused on raising consciousness.
- Is the ‘new earth’ imminent?
- Amazing information about the center of the earth.
- Feel the loving, energetic hug from Julius as the teaching ends.
“……the power of how is you, is you in your purest state, in the launching of all thought, which then launches all of the totality of the manifestation process and links everything together.” ~ Julius
These courses sit at the foundation of most of all the Julius teachings and also the human experience of life.