This is a 3 part class with two teachings and one discussion.
- Can we adjust our perspectives of what we have done and can we transmute the energy we emit?
- Why do we hold onto Shame?
- What use does it have for us?
- Can we find the golden wisdom from that perspective and thereby love it into higher acceptance?
This very, very important teaching leads you into clearing very deep imprints:
– The shame we do not recognize
– The deepest fear beneath shame
– The two actions that are almost impossible to heal
– A deep piece of inner work without which we do not get to higher consciousness
– The quiet storm that lives inside you that you are unaware of
– Clues that indicate the hidden shame within you
– How shame works in people in their 50s and above as well as those in their 30s today
– The state of being that is created by shame
– Another huge result of shame within us
– An example of deepest shame and its impact
– What can get very complicated with this issue of shame
– The tidal wave that clears all known and unknown aspects of shame within
– All the deep, wonderful things that elude you when you have unreleased shame
– A very powerful practice to release shaming by others
– The next deep, effective practice to heal relationships where you shamed others
– The final practice that clears massive shame inflicted by you on you
– Additional information to make these 3 practices more effective over the 21 days cycle
– The wonderful gift you can give others
– An important question to ask yourself every night
This electrifying Q&A takes the course a huge leap further:
– A massive aspect that stands in the way of manifesting magnificent things in life
– The truth about attracting narcissists to you
– The deep connection between self-love and judgment of thought
– Deeper truths about homosexuality
– The importance of transparency on your conscious journey
– Additional detrimental things shame does to you
– A powerful practice to heal past incidents of shame
– Can a baby be imprinted with shame?
– How to erase the shame imprints in the young
– The first step to dissolving shame
– How to recognize you are about to shame another
– Another powerful emotion that sits with shame
– What happens when you’re an empath