3 part class Sept 18th, 19th, & 21st
Revealing Inner Blind Spots
It takes courage to look inside of us, to dig deep and be willing to observe without judgement the things we see. But what happens when we are hit with an almost blind discovery of self? Perhaps one that others may have come into contact with that we have remained ignorant to.
When we are brave enough to do inner work, things can show up that blindside us or even derail us on our conscious journey. Meeting a dark spot, or shadow of self can reveal many things. How we approach this experience is paramount as we forge ahead on our path.
Some may end up feeling discouraged. Some may feel that the blind spots will never be clear and therefore should remain in the recesses.
This 3 part course will give us tools to look for, use and ways to accept self for all we are. In this 3 part class Julius will address self compassion in new ways and help alleviate the pain of self-judgement. We will receive information on some of our dark spots, how to be brave enough to get through them, how to use them to amplify and accelerate our conscious journey.
Furthermore, as we start using the tools to discover our blind spots, we may inadvertently use them on somebody else, on people we love the most, and we discover things about them that worry us a little and when we’re the only ones who see this, it’s like a toothache. It just gnaws and gnaws and gnaws at us. Julius will be giving us superb guidance on how to circumnavigate our way through all these aspects and come out with clarity, resilience and radiance and even further advancement on our conscious journey.
Julius gives stunning, riveting insights into our blind spots:
- The soul keeps taking us to experiences of a particular issue.
- The true actualization of a truth within us.
- The only judgment that there is.
- One of the major blind spots that are in human beings.
- Why many are on their spiritual journey.
- A stunning truth about perception of self and others.
- What we have backwards that holds us back.
- How we get detached from who we are.
- The one huge way that judgment serves us.
- How to reveal blind spots.
- A classic example of what we do on our conscious journey.
- More invaluable pointers on our blind spots.
- Julius’ definition of authenticity.
- How common thought is expressed in this world.
- Understanding an imprint within us that got deeply embedded through the ages.
- Amazing, powerful techniques and exercises to discover our blind spots.
- Why there is so much judgment on earth and how judgment serves us.
- Even deeper fabulous insights into the all-important subject of judgment.
- Concluding loving words of guidance from Julius