THIS IS A 2-PART COURSE OF TEACHINGS AND DISCUSSION.
Most of us have learned the broad concepts of living in the Now, and moving from fear into love. This teaching of Julius is a refinement on the process of living in the Now and what we may be doing more as a reaction or as recklessness, rather than creating from the endless possibilities that exist in the Now.
As a creative conscious being, do we choose our next experience with intelligence or recklessness?
Do we jump off the cliff, thinking to capture an opportunity in this moment of Now or do we build steps to climb down the cliff? Both will result in experiences that will expand us.
But which one will be more fulfilling – the one you leap into in the moment of excitement as the answer to your manifestation or the one you create with enthusiasm, with conscious thought?
This 2-part teaching is deep, advanced and designed to help us refine our natural progression from the perspective of a human being to a light being. It is complex but not impossible to do and what is more, it is absolutely worth it.
Learn how to do the impossible through joy and fulfillment.
Your experience reflects who you are being.
Julius guides us through the complexity to self-empowerment:
- How we access thoughts.
- How do you know that you are raising your consciousness?
- The road-map within you.
- Situations where you may leap off the cliff.
- Building steps to climb down the cliff.
- What is really living in the Now.
- About overthinking and mindfulness.
- Learning to stay centered amidst distraction.
- Intelligence, as defined by Julius.
- About your experience of life and mastering the physical.
- How to master the physical.
- The striking analogy of reading a book.
- Clues to decipher whether your behavior is reckless or intelligent.
Get more guidance in:
- “You do experience what is time for you to experience.”
- How to intelligently process opportunities.
- Dealing with nostalgia over past friends and lovers.
- Aligning with your soul.
- Passion for something and your body.
- The space of gratitude.
- How your intelligence can be perceived as reckless, and how you can use the experience.
- About intelligence, effectiveness and time.
- About needing versus loving another.
- The joy of being in a dream.
- Finding joy in the Now.
- What is balance?
There are other courses that go deeper into specific topics and can support this course. The other courses are not essential and can be purchased before or after experiencing this course.
These courses sit at the foundation of most of all the Julius teachings and also the human experience of life.