This teaching is significant, deep and revolutionary, even more so because it is relevant for everyone.
Most people go through traumatic events in their lives. Why? What purpose do they serve? How do you heal from them? Can one become empowered rather than a victim? These are just some of the very vital questions that will be addressed by Julius in this extraordinary course.
Traumatic events are life-changing , emotional events. We can let trauma dictate our lives in a limited, fear-based choice or we can move on to greater heights of wisdom, compassion and love.
Science is now finding out that the brain has an insurmountable ability for resilience. This means that as a human and a light being, you can not only handle more than you think, but you can create through more than you think.
Julius always tells us how powerful we are, be inspired to let go of the things that hold you back and turn them into the things that unleash your power.
Heal yourself and help others heal too with your greater understanding and wisdom.
- The extraordinary development of the brain over time.
- What is the most compelling form of writing?
- What really creates and embeds an emotional experience.
- The involvement and role of the ten sensory systems.
- The powerful role of emotions.
- How a traumatic experience can be differentiated from other experiences.
- The only thing that will help with healing a traumatic event.
- The perspective of a master or a student on their conscious journey.
- Who causes the event? A tough realization.
- A detailed definition of a traumatic event.
- One of the greatest opportunities in life.
- The trauma of losing a child.
- The medical versus the spiritual method of healing.
- How to help others after a traumatic event.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give another.
- Your meaning in life.
- Why you experience traumatic events.
And so much more:
- Narration of a student’s story from trauma to empowerment.
- The only way to heal from traumatic events.
- What else you need to know about such events.
- Signs that the altered ego is engaged.
- The ultimate oxymoron regarding soul and altered ego.
- Staying centered amidst distraction in an accident.
- What is the state of grace.
- The case of a person who cannot ‘stomach’ things in their lives.
- Guidance for empathic people.
- Healing the humiliation and shame from a situation.
- How animals respond to trauma.
- How do you know when you have moved beyond the past.
- What regret signifies and how get past it.
- The difference between altered ego and soul.
- Why you are sometimes not aware of the sensory overload in traumatic situations.
- The experiences of empaths.
The following are other courses that go deeper into specific topics and which can support this course. They are not essential but are recommended, and can be purchased before or after experiencing this course.