A 2 PART COURSE WITH ONE LECTURE AND ONE DISCUSSION
This teaching tackles one of the most important issues of our times – that of staying centered and conscious on our journey amidst chaos, confusion and strife. Many of us lose our perspective, our balance at such times.
This empowering teaching helps and guides us on how to maintain our focus and momentum and not be swayed by the turbulent currents of our time.
Find out how we let outside influences affect us on our way to becoming High energy beings.
Julius gives us crucial insights and practices:
- In-depth understanding of fear and love perspectives.
- How to heal yourself from emotional trauma and physical pain.
- What most people are unaware about the energy around them.
- How energies around you impact you.
- How the energy of a well-intentioned start to your day may dissipate.
- The issue of social consciousness – second seal of consciousness.
- The solution, the practice to maintain well-being.
- The work of staying centered amidst distraction.
- What it means to master the human experience.
- How your physical body helps you on this journey.
- One of the major ways that you are impacted by low consciousness.
- Detailed helpful practices and suggestions to help you in daily life.
- What to do about patterns and habits.
- How to do your spiritual work around a partner not on the same journey.
More important guidance from Julius:
- The cause of addiction and the loving way to handle such situations.
- More effective practices to maintain your high frequency.
- Detailed guidance on how to use energies around you to your advantage.
- The purpose of those in power keeping masses under their control.
- The impact of technology on our being and related practices.
- Impact of stress on you and how to dissolve it.
- The energy of winter explained and how to benefit from it.
- How to get past trauma and triggers of fear.
- How to deal with sadness and depression during the festive season.
- Activities in tune with winter.
- The challenges of being empathic and how to overcome them.
- The perspectives in anger and its connection with passion.
- The moments of inspiration that slip away and what to do about that.
- How an incredible world would function without money.
- The ‘agenda’ of aliens.